There's only a few things that I want to do this year. I'd like to go to Sephora and get a makeoverrrr (yay!), go karaoke-ing with my friends, and eat at Pour House. I'm still not sure about karaoke right now because I'm still broke D: but we'll see. Hopefully I'll get some birthday money... and after getting extremely late christmas gifts, I hope I can go out and celebrate with my friends :) Maybe we'll just go clubbing ;) WOOOOOOOOT! ♥
Then again, my mom said that she's gonna take me to a photoshoot so I can have pictures for when I audition for modeling, but honestly I don't trust half the things my mom says. She rarely keeps her promises. I know she would love to do everything she says, but if you can't stay committed to it, don't bother saying it at all.
Oh yea! And I hope Malcolm will be able to get those tickets to the Robyn concert on Feb 4th. I love Robyn's music! It'd be so awesome, my first concert. I desperately hope...
And yes, I have a list of things that I would love to get. Maybe I'll have money for them after my birthday. Or when I get a job (I am determined to get some sort of income this year *grrrr*).
- Boy Meets World DVD set
- Sailor hat (I think Lexy already got that for me, yay!)
- Spatula and measuring cup for baking
- Rollercoaster Tycoon
- Candy ♥
- 'Angry Girls' wallet (http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1185159NEWBU)
- Cyanide & Happiness plushie (I think Frank already got that for me too)
- iTunes/music store gift card
- Chipotle gift card
- Lush gift card (http://www.lushusa.com/shop ; this store is amazing btw)
- Spirited Away DVD
- Edible arrangements gift basket (yumm, fruit!)
So all of this was about me listing out what I want. I don't actually need any of it, but it would just be nice. Even if none of this happens, I'll still be glad because, hey I would have survived one more year! And of course I'll still be with my friends and family. That's really all I need. Kay, I'm off to read. Byeeee!
Until next blog...