Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BC1: Day Twelve

Something people never compliment you on.

I can't really think of anything right now. I mean, recently I've gotten a few compliments that you don't hear everyday. Stuff like "You're so real" and "You have a heart of gold". And I love hearing that because hey, it makes me feel special. I mean, everybody loves getting compliments. Whether they show it or not, whether they believe it or not, it's nice to hear. I admit I love compliments, but I don't really get upset when people don't notice it or anything. I don't know.
It's really only times when I actually try to impress people (with my outfits or my hairstyles or something) when I notice if they don't compliment me. Otherwise, I don't really give a flip if they compliment me or not.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment