Monday, April 19, 2010

Kill The Messenger

"Oh my God, this hurts like hell..."
Hahah. The opening lines of the song Kill The Messenger by Jack's Mannequin. I discovered them again a couple weeks ago and I've been all over them since. I love their songs! :D
But yea. I saw his name on my feedback when I logged on Facebook and those feelings came rushing back again. Sigh. It feels like I'm never going to get over him. I'm sure I will (I mean, I got over all the others, right?), but it's so hard. I have to see him all the time (which I sort of don't mind because he is very good looking lol), but I have to see him with other girls. I have to see him talking about his girls. I have to see him with Jenny.
Malcolm saw my last poem, It Had To Be You. I read over it and at first I couldn't believe that I could really be in such an emo mood, but right about now I completely understand... I understand my own feelings again haha. I sound so crazy. That's what boys do to you girls, stay away from them lol. It's impossible to stay away from them so I won't even try. I'm just going to have to learn and live... and eventually love.
Speaking of, there's something wrong with Twinn. I suspect it has something to do with Ninja because the word love is in like every other status update, but I guess I'll just wait until she says something to me. It's really none of my business.

I've been in this house for the past like 5 days sitting on the couch watching Heroes. By the way, it's not that great. I'm still debating on whether I should continue to watch the second season or not though lol. Anywho, I really need to get out of this house. I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow. I need fresh air. I need to get my stuff together...
What else... Well, I made a list of things to do for this week. I just hope I get them done.

I need an adventure. I need a change. Give me excitement! Give me fun! Give me... something to look forward to. Scratch that. Remind me of my future, my possibilities. I'm seventeen! I feel as though I should be doing so much more... UGHHHHH! I'm going to lose it if I stay in this house another day!

Oh yea! P.S. I made some strawberry banana pancakes this afternoon. Oh my goodness, they looked amazing! And they didn't taste that bad either haha. Well, that's all. There's not much I can talk about if I've done nothing. So I'll write again when I finally get out of this house.

Love, Monkee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment