Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter Blackout

Okay. So a lot of people want me to go to this dance, the Winter Blackout, next next Saturday. I don't really know if I want to go. And even if I did want to go, I'd still have to ask my dad permission to go. And find something to wear. Stupid formal parties. People are telling me that it's not a formal dance, but from the looks of what everyone else is wearing, it is. I don't know. I just feel ehhhh. And I'm sure I'd be one of the 10 black people there in a sea of asians too LOL. That's not a problem for me, but I was just throwin that out there haha. Hmmm, we'll see.

Last night (more like this morning since I woke up at noon -- I stayed up until 4/5 watching a tv show online haha) I had a dream. I was in Shaws with Lexy and Tiff getting groceries lol (probably because my cousins and I went there yesterday in search of candy). Then I got a call on my phone. And it was... you know. And he was asking me to be his date to the Winter Blackout dance. And I woke up right after I asked him "What about your girlfriend?". I hate that I always wake up before the nitty gritty stuff of dreams. You know, the stuff that shows what your dream actually means? Sigh. I've been having way too many dreams about him lately. I never had this many about Hung. Maybe it's because I interact with him in real life more. But still, I never dream about my family this much. And when we actually hung out all the time, I never dreamed this much about Blakey. Weird.
Anywho, I'm sure you guys are tired of reading about him. So this will most likely be the last blog featuring him. I don't want to talk about him this much either. It's creepy.
Hahahaha creepy. Cweepy. Qui-py. Hahaha.

...Yeah, I'll stop. Time for me to actually do some work this weekend lol. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment