Thursday, March 17, 2011

I just spent a half hour typing something that won't be posted. What about? Honey Bee.
I was getting all my thoughts and concerns out when I realized I was rambling. What's the use? The same thoughts will be stuck in my head no matter how many times and ways I write it. I hope that she wasn't referring to me in the post on her blog. No, we haven't been talking a lot, but yes, we are still friends. When have we ever talked constantly for more than a week or two? It's just the way we are. Neither one of us is willing to talk about our own lives without some sore of impetus. But I'm waiting for her to talk to me. Because if she stopped, she can start again... right?

Or maybe I need to stop waiting and take matters into my own hands.
I love how this is all about if she was talking about me. It worries me that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment