Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sigh.

Whenever I think about him my heart stutters and a stupid smile creeps up on my face.

It should be common knowledge not to get into a relationship or anything senior year, but these things don't come planned. I had no idea this would happen and I definitely don't like feeling this way, but it's out of my control isn't it. There's not much I can do except ride this high until I reach the low.
After a few talks with my friends I've come up with a game plan. After their last game I'm going to give him my number. I have it all planned out in my mind lol. He lives close to school so I imagine him walking down the front steps and me running out after him. "Wait! Andrew! (or Savage, whichever)" He stops, and turns around. I look up to him and say "Hey, umm, I just wanted to let you know... that I think your funny.. and really cute. And umm (I slip him a note with my phone number on it) I think we should talk and hangout some time. Call me. Or text, that works too."
... And that's all I have planned out. Maybe I'll run away after lmao. I sound so cool, right? In my mind I'm calm and collected, just a bit nervous, but I know that come the time for me to execute my plan, I'll literally be shaking with fear. It's scary telling people how you feel! Especially face to face. But that's a part of growing up I guess. You have to learn how to step out of your shell and try something new. Like a friend once said, "Do something that scares you everyday." :)
There are a number of things that could go wrong. He might not go home after the game. He might not go home ALONE after the game. He could be upset. I might not be able to find him. But whatever happens, I'll try my best to do this. It's good for my confidence (having the courage to actually do it). Plus, there could be some good that comes out of this... ;)
Anywho, I'll wait a nerve-racking week and if he doesn't respond then that's when I know I need get over him and move on. Sigh, all this thinking lol. This is what he does to me. On the bright side, if he does respond and we do get to talking... then I might just get a boyfriend (like Lexy keeps telling me to do lol). That's if what Vicky says is true, that we were flirting with each other. That's if he likes me back...

Agh, I'm so anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment