Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mystery Man

I had a dream about the man I'm going to marry last night. Surprisingly he was black lol. He was amazing, so sweet and funny :)
He was in some sort of play and afterwards he proposed to me in a field of flowers or something like that. I don't really remember lol. But it was really cute. The only thing is that when I asked him about the tie he was wearing he said that he borrowed it from my brother. It just reminds me of that theory where subconsciously girls want to marry their fathers. And Malcolm is like a father to me. The man who proposed wasn't Malcolm but I'm some ways he reminded me of him. It's a bit odd. Malcolm always said that I should date some guy, a geek, like himself... (only because he said they won't break my heart; he doesn't realize that I could still get my heart broken)

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. I dreamt about the man I'm going to marry and he was stunning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment