Thursday, September 15, 2011

OB helps ME.

I was feeling crappy the other day (because my team left me to go to an away game because I was late... I was under the impression that we were supposed to meet at 4:30 rather than 4:15.... and even though half the people in the van had my number, no one called or texted me anything -_- so much for making me feel like I'm actually part of the team. I guess they don't need me to stand on the sidelines and do stats anymore. I may as well just quit, I never play anyway...) so I wrote an Operation Beautiful note to cheer me up. I wrote a few others and posted them up in the bathrooms on my floor (luckily I live on an all girls floor). When I went over to the elevators an hour later I saw that someone else put up an OB note too. It made me smileeeee! It felt so good to know that my message got across to someone. It majorly improved my mood. Not only that, but the note that I wrote to myself is still up in the bathroom in my hall so every morning when I go to the bathroom I have that note there to motivate me.. and motivate others as well!

Operation Beautiful, it's a beautiful thing :)


"You are stong, you are smart, you are important, you are loved. Remember that.
Stay beautiful <3"

No comments:

Post a Comment