Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pep Talk

So what if I'm having a couple bad days? Am I just gonna curl up in a ball and give up? No. I'm gonna get through this the best I can and try again. Each day brings the opportunity to start anew. And this is my time to shine. I'll figure out my life, I'll figure out what I'm going to do. I hold the reigns to my own destiny..

Two weeks ago I was having a really tough time (academically, emotionally, physically...). Actually, I sort of still am having a tough time, but I'm doing a bit better than I was then. One morning I was in all sorts of disarray so I wrote down this little pep talk. The only problem is that I did the opposite of what I was supposed to do. That day I stayed in bed. I curled up in a ball and gave up. No more. I will get through this! >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment