Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's hard being in a college setting when you're an introvert.

I'm sure people think I'm awkward when I don't speak up and talk about my life. They find it strange that sometimes I like to spend all day in my room alone. It sounds sad but I actually sort of like the peace and quiet. On the other hand I realize that I only have a handful of of friends to hang out with, and of those people, even less actually care about me.
Not only that but I come off as a bitch sometimes. I don't mean to be, it's just that people don't like some of the things I say. I'm critical, I make snide comments a lot. If they got to know me though they'd see that I'm a lovable, caring person.

It's tough making new friends, period. I wish I could just go back to high school and be with the people I know and love, but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment