Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drive

The movie honestly wasn't that great. It took forever for the plot to pick up. I had no idea who Ryan Gosling was - seriously, I have no idea what the name of the main character was. By the time the movie ended I was so confused. Why was he driving? How did he get into driving? Who were his parents? Where did he come from? Why is he so shy/quiet? What's up with that scorpion jacket? Why the obsession with toothpicks? It made no sense. One thing I do know is that the coolest part of the movie was about an hour and a half in. I wasn't really paying attention and I was about ready to turn off the TV when all of a sudden someone got shot in the head and Ryan was all bloody in the face from killing two other bad guys lol. If there was anything good about that movie, it was that motel scene (which I've provided below just to save everyone else 3 hours of their time lol). The soundtrack however is pretty freaking awesome lol. The songs were all electronic and smooth and pretty much the main reason why I watched it for so long haha. Overall, I would not recommend this movie. I would however recommend checking out the soundtrack album. That's some pretty good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment