Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Home!

And after dancing to Kompa with my parents, and drinking some traditional Haitian soup, my brother, sister, and Dad gave me a little pep talk about my "interest" haha.
They said that I should just go for it and talk to him.

So when I go back to school I'm gonna do it. The next time I see him (preferably sitting alone) I'm going to muster up some courage and sit and talk to him.
I mean, the worst that can happen is that I get rejected. Which will hurt, definitely, but not as much as not knowing what could be... or even seeing him be with another girl.'There are so many possibilities. We could become friends. Or after talking to him I could realize that he's a "loser" (as Malcolm says), or that he's not really my type.

With so many options and after so many years of watching those I have an interest for pass me by, I have to at least give it a try.

P.C., watch out. I'm coming for you.


Btw, I've been listening to "Better Life" on repeat... The lyrics speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment