Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recently.

Pro: Today my friends and I went to the mall - an event I planned so that we could all hang out together.

Con: I spent a lot of money on unnecessary stuff.

Pro: I got my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret (along with some others), a slice of my favorite cake from the Cheesecake Factory, and a copy of my favorite movie Spirited Away.
(Owning a copy is actually on my bucket list so... CHECK!!!)

Con: I don't know if I'll have enough money to go shopping for a new wardrobe with YMS in the upcoming weekend! D:

Pro: Part of the money I've spent recently went to the Invisible Children charity :)

Con: At the end of our shopping trip my friends left in a cab and abandoned me at the mall... Luckily two of them had come in a car so they picked me up. But still... -_-

Pro: Once I finish this essay for Expos, study for Bio, and read for Anthro, I will be 3 hours of classes away from Spring Break.

Con: I'm not excited about my plans for Spring Break anymore.

Pro: I got invited to Lizzzzzzz's fashion show at school!

Con: Her older sister, my best friend, has not talked to me since Monday.

I'm just... ehh, not in the best mood. It may be my way of trying to forgive my friends for leaving me, but I feel... numb, like I have no emotion at all. I want to leave school.. but I still don't want to go home. I'm stuck, sigh.

On the bright side, I'm starting to make more friendship bracelets. I'm working on this watermelon one right now, it's pretty freaking awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment