Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Depressing Thought of the Day

I will be turning 20 in a few days and, looking back on my life, I can't say that I'm particularly pleased with my life. I mean, I've done more than a few awesome things including winning championships in volleyball, modeling in fashion shows, graduating high school, singing in front of a crowd, and flying across the country by myself just to visit a friend. And I feel great about the many things I've done for my friends and family, gifts and whatnot. But I honestly can't say that I'm where I want to be in my life. It's hard to change. It'll take a lot of searching within myself, a lot of reflection. It'll take knowing that all the little things make a huge difference. It'll take an extra effort to be happy with my life.. because right now I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment