Monday, January 28, 2013

Friendly/Flirty

It's sad how being polite and nice is so rarely seen that when one comes across it, they mistake it for being flirty. I've fallen in this trap and I can't get out of it. It He is like a black hole consuming my thoughts with the littlest of actions and gestures. I can't help but fall for him. But the feelings will never be returned. I need a distraction, a flaw, something to stray my gaze from him. This year's resolution included not chasing him, but somehow every talk we have, every laugh we share, every glance caught lures me further in. And what's the appeal? His kindness. Maybe it's because I have no idea how to flirt or what it looks like that I've gotten so confused. Since when did the line separating friendliness and flirtiness get so thin?

No comments:

Post a Comment