Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello, 2013.

Hi.
It's been a while since I've gotten a chance to sit down and honestly blog. I appologize for those who actually pay attention to my posts, my laptop was in hibernation. But I'm back now, don't worry!
I have so many pictures to post! But those will have to wait, I guess.

Here's the quick summary of these past few weeks:
Wreck-It Ralph was an awesome movie - go see it, made a vase (one more thing crossed off my list), secret Santa with my friends, watercolor set and fuzzy socks, attractive card given to Jay, mildly depressed, passed classes with an A, a B+, and a C+ but am still on academic probation...what.the.fuck..., art and next level psych course next semester, YMS potluck, reached limit with sister, Korean restaurant, thrift shopping, loneliness, The Book Thief, LUSH, friendship bracelets, sugar cookies, New Years with the gang plus Lexy, sick, hospital with mom - confessions, parallel parking, Mike's Pastry and wall walking with Twinn - heart2heart, shopping with sister, new dress, possible plans with Jay.... and I think that's it.
Except for the fact that I'm going to California in a few days to visit Johnny. It's finally happening. Operation Johnny is nearly complete. I've been feeling... down lately all semester long. This trip should do me some good.
Oh, and I deleted Star from my friends. But that's a story for another time.
Right now I plan on cleaning up my room, maybe do a little packing, and stay up to practice my watercolor painting. And maybe I'll stay up to watch the sunrise. Just because.


2012 was such a bad year for me, the only thing I hope is that 2013 will be better.
My resolution? I don't know. But I did buy another journal to keep writing in, that could be one thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment