Friday, December 9, 2011

My List

I've been thinking about things that I want to do recently. And the death of that girl who went to my school, Ashley Donahue (rest in peace), really made me think about how quickly your life can be taken away. It brought me back to my list of things to do before I die and I've revised it. Some of the things on my old list were pretty out there lol.

Christina Joseph's List of Things to Do Before I Die
(aka Bucket List)
  1. See the 7 Wonders of the World.
    (When looking up the list online there were lots of variations so I just listed the places that sounded most interesting and I guess I can just travel to seven... or more; the Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, the Roman Colesseum, the Taj Mahal, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Temple of Artemis, Victoria Falls, Paricutin Volcano, the Aurora in Alaska, the salt flat at Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia during the rainy season, and the Grand Canyon.)
  2. Be a Big Sister.
  3. Go on a road trip across America.
  4. Build a snow fort.
  5. Own a dog.
  6. Cook a Thanksgiving meal.
  7. Learn how to play the piano.
    (Or at least my favorites: River Flows Through You by Yiruma, Canon in D Major by Pachelbel, and Feather by Nujabes)
  8. Learn how to meditate.
  9. Take yoga classes.
  10. Own a copy of Spirited Away.
  11. Learn how to swim.
  12. Learn 2 magic tricks, one has to be a card trick.
  13. Learn how to knit.
  14. Ride a horse.
  15. Run in a marathon.
  16. Fly a kite.
  17. Make a vase.
  18. Ride on a motorcycle.
  19. Ride an elephant.
  20. Make a floating lantern.
  21. Make 1000 paper cranes.
  22. Plant a tree.
  23. Dine at the top of a lighthouse.
  24. Go skydiving.
  25. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  26. Send a message in a bottle.
  27. Go camping.
  28. Go skinny dipping.
  29. Donate blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment