- you don’t have to think for two
- you have free time 24/7
- you’re not exactly tied down to anyone
- MONEY SAVED.
- not having to remember anniversaries, birthdays, all other couple related dates.
- not being pressured to have sex (although no one should pressure you, you should wait until you’re ready/comfortable with your mate.)
- get to know yourself better.
- get to expand your social circle, without someone getting jealous.
- when those times you’re lonely, and you don’t feel like just calling someone up just to chill. You want someone who genuinely wants you and misses you.
- doing those sick-mushy couple stuff with.
- dates. and getting all dressed up and excited to be spending time with them.
- talking about your future and what you want to accomplish with that person.
- hearing love songs and instantly thinking about that one person.
- knowing that someone wants YOU. and ONLY YOU. NOBODY ELSE. JUST YOU.
- always someone to talk too, and giving/receiving advice to better that person.
- someone to encourage you when you’re down and depressed.
- getting excited about the future with that person.