Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 01

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.





  1. I don't smile very often...

  2. I am the adoptive mother of two female guinea pigs.

  3. I have a traffic light in my room.

  4. I have virgin lips.

  5. I have a thing for geeks :)

  6. My brother got me Where the Wild Things Are (the book) for my 18th birthday and I loved it!

  7. I joined a group called Youth Modeling Society earlier in the school year and it was probably one of the best decisions I've made in a while.

  8. I love to bake.

  9. Domo puts a smile on my face.

  10. I can't swim.

  11. I'm part of a "Gang". (It's a group made up of some of my cousins, my brother and I; we go out and do things together to bond. Yea, it's cute, I know.)

  12. My childhood was spent in Lexington. I went to school there for 7 years.

  13. Over the past 4 years most of my crushes have been Asian teehee <3

  14. I really like to sing and dance randomly and make weird faces :)

  15. I don't talk about my life very much at all, which makes me seem detached from others. But I'm glad to have a best friend who understands that and accepts me the way I am, who's there when I do need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment