Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Best Friend,

I really hope you get a chance to read this. It's something that just came to my mind, but it worries me.

Have you ever realized that you're putting all your happiness in that one person? Because I remember before you used to say you disliked things about yourslef, that you weren't good enough, and that you didn't love yourself. It's great that you don't feel that as strongly as before, but that's just it. Those feelings are still there. And sure you feel at peace with him and he makes you happy and whatnot, but have you ever thought that he's acting as a distraction for all those problems you had before? I mean, you can't love someone else until you learn to love yourself first, but that's exactly what you did. And I'm just worried that in the unfortunate event that things end bad and he leaves.. all those feelings and problems will come back even stronger because you never actually worked on fixing them in the first place.

Love, A Concerned Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment