Monday, February 15, 2010

Untitled: Reflections

Something's wrong with me, but I don't know what. I'm not happy and I don't know why. Is it Goofy? Is it change?

I. Don't. Know.

But it's hurting my heart. I can feel it breaking. I can feel the tears swelling in my eyes. What's wrong with me?

Is it all my emotions finally breaking out? I said that my thoughts were gonna eat me alive, but I didn't think it would hurt this bad.

It sucks not knowing. I mean, I'm supposed to know myself the best, right? Then why can't I figure out what's going on in my own mind?

I want to talk about it, but I'm trusted to keep a secret. Not to mention I can't figure things out for myself. If I don't know, how are others supposed to help?

"Don't leave me alone with my thoughts cuz they'll eat me alive. This is gonna be a lonnnnnggggg week."

No comments:

Post a Comment