Monday, February 8, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

So today was an okay day. I woke up late, but fortunately got to school on time :)
I got my hair wrapped after getting my hair done yesterday so in the morning it was nearly impossible to fix. My solution: wear a beanie. It works like a charm... until a teacher tells you to take it off. After which you proceed to put it up in a slightly messy, yet cute ponytail. LOL.
I didn't get all my homework done last night (I wonder why... hmmm. Maybe it was because I left it all to do on Sunday afternoon? Sighhh), but I'm hoping to get a good start on my work today. Lots to do. I havbe a history test tomorrow, which is open notes, but we have to write an essay. I haven't really been paying attention in class, but I did take notes. I hope I do well...
Other than that, I still have to finish those damned Sparknotes for English. I'm so mad at myself when it comes to that class. It's AP. Of course it's hard work, but I don't do any work. It's a lot to read, yes. But we have no tests, ever. You'd think I'd be able to handle that, but no. I'm gonna fail this term, I know it. It's sad. I want to be a doctor, a researcher in medicine, but if I can't do this simple work, if I can't get it together and do the work, how will I ever achieve my dream? Sighh.
Yea, after school I went to Stop and Shop and bought some stuff >:)
I hope I have time to make snickerdoodles tonight. They make people happy and I already told people that I was gonna make some. I don't wanna let the fans of my cookies down haha. What else? I bought some... things for my V-day gifts :)
I'm so excited about those! It's such a good idea! Expensive, but still it's from my heart. I'm still debating on whether I should confess to Goofy with my gift on Friday or not. I don't know!!! D:
Real quick because I have to do homework. Ummm. Wow. I got work to do. I still have to apply for that program. And scholarships. And homework. And all those things I planned with my friends (I'm running out of money! Agh!). And all those Christmas gifts I meant to give people... Sigh; One thing at a time. One thing at a time...

But yea. Last thing before I go do work. I just wanted to comment on Saturday's post lol. Yea, I did break down a little bit, but I think I'm fine now. I think. I'm not overwhelmed or anything. But I think if I see ____ and Goofy together again, I might break again. I don't know. Maybe I'm just holding it all in again. It still hurts, but I didn't see him today so, who knows?
Time. I'm, sure time with heal things, my heart. Until then, I'll just have to keep smiling. Today was a good start.
C=

Oh yea! Another last thing I'd like to share. Yesterday was so weird. I was eating constantly O_O And then I had a huge craving for sweets, more specifically, cake. So I tried eating some icing, but that was gross. Then I realized that I had some left over frosting. So I dipped some Cookie Crisp in there and ate it (that was good). Then I tried some frosting on white bread. Omg. I was ashamed of myself for giving in to my craving so much, but it really wasn't all that bad! Lol! It sort of tasted like cake! I had a couple slices, that's what I was shocked at. Then later I had a salad. Sort of for making up for all that sweet stuff (that was so gross! I had to force myself to finish it *bleck*). And then later I had another slice of bread with frosting, smh. Did I mention that I had an addiction to candy/sweets?
One thing I learned from that. It was sort of a binge and purge thing. I ate a whole bunch of sweets, then made up for it by eating a salad. I even wanted to go to the gym today! There's just another example of me being a control freak. I hate it when my brother analyzes me. Yes, it's nice to know, but you don't need to keep calling me out on it. He says I'm going to be anorexic -_-"
No, I'm not anorexic or ever will be but I hate how he's right about my control problem. Sighhh lol. Kay, bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment