Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There Goes That

I'm thiiiiiiiiis close to giving up on him. First off, he doesn't talk. Secondly, he's still stuck on that girl. Or some girl. Apparently it's "a secret". Okay, so maybe he still kinda interests me, but it's impossible to like someone who's so... one-track minded. Stubborn. Or maybe it's determination (to get a girlfriend)?
Whatever, it seems like no matter what I say nothing changes. (Sounds familiar, huh?) I can't keep wasting my time. For Star I'd spend the rest of my time on this earth, but for someone like him... I don't know. I guess the only reason I'm still trying is cuz I see him looking at me. And.. that means something? Aside from all his flaws though he seems like a good friend and a good person in general so that could be why too.
Either way, I'm ready for someone new. These one-sided interests aren't tasteful. Give me a nice guy I can hang with. Someone I don't know. Someone different. Something different...

And Star and I have been hanging out quite a bit. And I like it :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment