Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stars

I met her in sophomore year. We bonded not only through volleyball, but also in English class (through junior year). She's opened up to me - no, we've opened up to each other. I've told her things no one else has ever heard. And yes, we may get upset and not talk to each other at times, but there will always be a place for her in my heart. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. She's my honey bee. You could call her my best friend. She's been there for me and I truly hope she could say the same about me. I don't know if that's how she feels and I doubt I ever will, but that just gives me more reason not to let go of her. Let's stick together for a very very long time, dear, because honestly, we're just too beautiful together. We're stars.


Don't forget...
stars never stop shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment