Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Seventeen: Part III

Saturday. I woke up at 9:00 AM surprisingly. I called fiancee because we were supposed to go ice skating then pass at BCNC, but she was still sleeping so she canceled it (Awww! I really wanted to go too!). So I stayed home and helped my brother make lasagna for my karaoke party that was supposed to start at 4. At 1 we started driving around everywhere picking up supplies and people. One of my cousins, Saget, made a comment saying, "Who came up with this idea anyway? You know you're not gonna sing." I wanted to pop him in the face. That made me so mad. Like, yes, obviously I'm going to sing. I planned it. I'm the one who wanted to go there. If you don't want to sing, you can go home now. Sheesh.
She we finally left for Do Re Mi armed with lasagna, candy, cake, my balloon, and ready voices. It was a really long drive. We went through really interesting parts of Allston that I'd love to visit again. We got there and we sang. Journey, 30h!3, The Fugees, Spice Girls, Alien Ant Farm, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, etc. I had lots of fun :) Blake couldn't make it because she had an emergency, but I shall see her! I have to...
The cake my brother got was chocolate with chocolate frosting (he knows me so well lol). And it was from Stop and Shop lmfao! Goofy was right, it was really good.
We left and went home to find a prayer service in session (awkward!). So we headed to the basement and played Taboo (hate that game... but am a surprisingly good guesser). That was really fun too.
Then when all the cousins left, I watched the Pregnancy Pact on Lifetime lol. That movie was okay, def not the best I've seen. Those girls were stupid though, sighhh...
And I went to bed at like 1, I think. I didn't do any homework. Uh-oh. And I have to finish reading this book for a project that's due in class tomorrow. Crap. Oh well, at least I had a really good time :D And it's not over yet. I'm going to Sushi's place later. I'll tell you about it later ;)
Right now, I'm going to brush my teeth and all that jazz. Take a shower with that soap from fiancee's gift. Not the one that smells like cotton candy, it's a different one that's made with a whole bunch of citrus-y fruits. It smells really good too! It's sure to wake me up :)
Then I'm going to try to finish up some homework. And somewhere in between I might get that mani-pedi my mom said she'd take me to get. Whoo! This weekend was so much fun :) This was prob my best birthday yet, the fact that it was on a Friday may have helped too. Next year? I'm turning 18 on a Saturday. Now that's gonna be wild lol.

P.S. I still wanna see Legion. But now I wanna see To Save A Life too. That looks good. It came out on my birthday too!

Yay! I'm seventeen! Okay, now back to work... peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment