Monday, January 18, 2010

It wasn't that bad...

So. Real quick before I get my hair done.
After that last post, before I fell asleep that night, I was thinking about all my crushes and confessing to them. So yesterday I was talking to one of my friends on the phone. And it took a while to say it, but I did it. I told him that I had a crush on him a while ago. And maybe it's just the type of person he is or that he knows me well, but he took it very well. He just said "that's cool." I was scared for a little bit after that, but he made me laugh and we gradually moved on to another topic. Legit, my hands were shaking. I wanted to add more, say "I hope that doesn't change anything" or explain why I told him now, but I couldn't lol. I seriously was afraid to say anything. But that's okay because like I said, he took it well. And he had me laughing within minutes. I'm so glad he's my friend :)
Yeah. So it really wasn't that hard. But maybe that's just because I don't like him like that anymore. Or because he's a good friend of mine. Or... idk. The possibilities are endless. I'm sure confessing to Goofy won't be as easy, but I sorta used this as a practice run. It's just a few words. It can't be that hard, right? lol.
Let's see how things go with my other friend first ;)

I'm taking things one step at a time. One day, I'll get there, to where I want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment