Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm exhausted. I shouldnt've gotten into such a bad sleeping hait. Because now when I have to wake up at 7 in the morning or earlier for work, it takes all my energy to keep my eyes open and get up out of bed. Sigh. I really like working at Staples though. You could even say I *gasp* enjoy it. But I've been working for the past two days in a row (and I have to go back tomorrow too) and I'm just sooo tired. Plus, I've finally gotten my paychecks but right when I need them the most, I can't use them because it takes a few days for the bank to register it. Do you know how aggravating it is having physical, paper money, but not being able to use it? I keep having to ask my parents for money to take the T to work. It makes me feel as though I worked all that time for nothing, as though I'm walking around with useless paper in my pocket, as though I'm still broke. Smh. But that's okay. It's probably best I save as much of my money as I can now anyway. But hey, I like my co-workers. Unlike at Macy's, I know the names of my managers - of most of the other people working there. It's a fun environment. I'm pleased with my job. It just takes a lot out of me. I feel a nap coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment