Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rainbow Cupcakes

Job hunting went well today. We walked for what seemed like an eternity and it rained on and off but I got my resume in the hands of a few different managers. Also I tried a vegetarian burrito from Qdoba and... it was so good I think it may have been better than anything I've had at Chipotle - and I love Chipotle! It had sauteed vegetables like zucchini and peppers; so good.. sigh. :)
Afterwards I got on the train later to find my dad waiting for the bus at Forest Hills too! What a coincidink! I went to the store to buy ingredients for my mom's gift (and some macaroni to make for my lunch tomorrow).

I made a batch of rainbow cupcakes topped with lemon meringue buttercream icing and rainbow sprinkles for my mom since I never actually got her a birthday gift. They turned out great! And the icing adds just the right flavor, mmmm. I'm very pleased with my accomplishments today...


Hi feet!

I tried to make it look fancy haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment